Furniture Essex

Furniture Essex Directory

Furniture Essex
Skip Navigation Links
Home
Antique Care
Bedroom Furniture
Choosing Furniture
Furniture Tips
Staining Furniture
Add Listing
Contact Us
Skip Navigation Links
Furniture Basildon
Furniture Chelmsford
Furniture Clacton
Furniture Colchester
Furniture Epping
Furniture Halstead
Furniture Harlow
Furniture Harwich
Furniture Maldon
Furniture Southend
Furniture Braintree
Furniture Brentwood
Furniture Ilford
Furniture Romford
Resources
Furniture in Kent
Furniture in Devon
Furniture West Midlands

Find Furniture or Furnishings in Essex

Furniture based in Basildon, Chelmsford, Clacton, Colchester, Epping, Halstead, Harlow, Harwich, Maldon, Ilford, Romford, Southend, Braintree and Brentwood.

NameTownTel
Latham - Hellmers Ltd Epping 01992 573023

Epping is a market town and civil parish in the Epping Forest district of the county of Essex in England.

Epping is widely known in Germany for being the home of Peter, David, Betty and Helga, featured in many textbooks used to teach English to German children. It is twinned with the German town of Eppingen in northwest Baden-W├╝rttemberg. Although the once-famous Epping Butter, which was highly sought after in the 18th and 19th centuries, is no longer made, the equally well-known Epping sausages are still manufactured by Church's Butchers who have been trading on the same site since 1888.

Epping lies about 17 miles north-east of the centre of London towards the northern end of Epping Forest on a ridge of land between the River Roding and River Lea valleys. The town had just over 11,000 inhabitants in 2001.

Most of the population live in the built up area centred on the main road (B1393) and station. About a thousand people live in the large hamlet (or small village) of Coopersale which, while physically separated from Epping by forest land, is still part of the civil parish. A few dozen households make up the hamlets of Coopersale Street and Fiddlers Hamlet. Much of the eastern part of the present parish was until 1895 in the parish of Theydon Garnon.

It lies north of the M11/M25 junction at Theydon Garnon and is near to M25 junction 26 (Waltham Abbey, Essex) and M11 junction 7 (Harlow). Epping Town F.C. were the local side until they became defunct in 1984.